POTATO ROSTI WITH SMASHED AVO & FETA
For a fresh start to your day try The Coffee Club’s new Potato Rosti. Crunchy homemade potato rosti with fresh spinach, smashed avocado and feta, poached egg and your choice of either bacon or smoked salmon. Available all day but only at The Coffee Club!
T.C.C FACEBOOK EASTER EGG JAR COMPETITION 2018
It’s that time of the year again! To WIN the jar of Easter eggs, LIKE our page, if you don’t already ;), and COMMENT on this post with your guess! Happy guessing!
THE COFFEE CLUB NZ’S FACEBOOK EASTER EGG JAR COMPETITION 2018 - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Coffee Club New Zealand Facebook Easter Egg Jar Competition 2018 allows the entrant to win the whole jar of delicious Easter eggs!
HOW TO ENTER
3. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees and immediate families of the participating store locations, its associated companies and any agencies involved in this promotion.
4. This competition period commences 6pm on Monday 26th February 2018 and ends midnight on Sunday 25th March 2017. Any entries submitted outside this promotion period will be invalid.
5. To enter, entrants must:
LIKE The Coffee Club NZ Facebook page (www.facebook.com/thecoffeeclubnz) and COMMENT on the original Easter Egg Jar Competition post with your GUESS of how many Easter Eggs are in the jar. Your privacy settings must allow for your page LIKE to be visible to TCCNZ.
6. Each entrant is permitted only one guess. If a participant enters more than one guess, only their first guess will be accepted.
PRIZES AND CLAIMING PRIZES
7. The first participant who can correctly guess the exact amount of Easter eggs in the jar during the competition period will win this jar of Easter eggs. If nobody guesses the exact amount correctly, the winner will be the first entrant to guess the closest number to the exact amount.
8. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and is not redeemable for cash.
9. A TCCNZ representative will make contact with the winner via Facebook within two working days of the end of the competition period. The prize winners’ names will be posted on TCCNZ’s Facebook page and TCCNZ’s website within one week of the draw date.
10. If TCCNZ does not receive a reply from the winner within one week from the end of the competition period, TCCNZ reserves the right to declare their entry invalid and another entrant’s photo will be selected as the new winner based on the same terms and conditions.
11. To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter is The Coffee Club Franchising (NZ) Limited, PO Box 78-203 Grey Lynn, Auckland, 1245, New Zealand. Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. The Coffee Club reserves the right to change or alter the rules/competition at any time.